I. Wala yan sa tagal ng trapik, nasa soundtrip yan ni Manong. Parang pag-ibig. Wala yan sa tagal ng relasyon, nasa lalim yan at saya ng pinagsamahan.
II. Ang pag-ibig ay parang pagsakay sa jeep. Tipong gusto mong sumakay sa harapan pero doon ka lang talaga sa likod. #FriendzonedLevel99.
u know yr fucked when someone is so fine u can’t even look at them directly u gotta glance at them out of the corner of your eye like yr lookin at the sun
i’m fucking praying that’s the reason people don’t look at me
- Embrace your humanness. – Do not endlessly search of sanctity, sacredness, and purity – these things are found after this life, not in it. But in this life you can search to be human – to feel, to give, to take, to laugh, to dance, to get lost, to be found, to love and to lust… to be so unapologetically and beautifully human in every imaginable way.
- Realize your greatness. – Contrary to what others may say, you do not need to rise to the top, or be the cream of the crop, before you can feel great about yourself. For you are not a failure because you’re not perfect, got rejected or laid off, struggle to make ends meet, or have a family with issues. You are great because, despite your circumstances, you keep loving, you keep getting back up after every fall, and, above all, the little steps you keep taking, you take with grace.
- Exercise your inner power. – This life is yours, and yours alone. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it genuinely. Take the power to walk in nature and be a part of it. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.
- Choose differently. – A big part of your life is a result of the little choices you make every day. If you don’t like some part of your life, it’s time to start tweaking things and making better choices, right now, right where you are.
- Accept yourself just the way you are. – Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are, and aren’t, that you will truly find happiness and success.
- Stop looking for external validation. – You don’t have control over what others think about you, but you do have control over how you decide to internalize their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments. Don’t feel threatened and don’t conform just to please them. Let others love you for who you are, and not for who they want you to be.
- Embrace your quirks, and ignore those who don’t. – Don’t try to be normal; there’s no such thing. Life is all about spending it in your own way. Always be yourself and walk comfortably in your own shoes. Anyone who tells you you’re doing it wrong… is wrong.
- Mind your own business. – Who others think you are is their business. Who you know yourself to be is your business. Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place.
- Choose your own thoughts. – The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. And oftentimes this means choosing your own thoughts over the opinions of others.
- Say what you need to say today. – Speak your truth. There is no greater sadness than holding on to the words you never had the courage to speak.